Continuing my thematic madness I am going to spend April focusing on the classic Basic/Expert Dungeons & Dragons sets, with a nod to the D&D Rules Cyclopedia as well, all back in electronic format over at dndclassics.com.
I've published some stuff on the blog for B/X D&D before, but this new focus will be aimed at fleshing out a new setting specifically with the B/X D&D themes and designs in mind, and it will lean on the Otus-cover original editions and the Rules Cyclopedia heavily, although everything should be equally compatible with the other later iterations of the game, including Labyrinth Lord (which I may also reference). I'll also use the Creature Catalog quite a bit, it's a great resource (and also available at the website).
So: the goal....30 days of new content, ideas, adventures, monsters, magic items and optional rules ideas for Basic/Expert D&D. The reality: I'll make it happen, somehow....!
I've published some stuff on the blog for B/X D&D before, but this new focus will be aimed at fleshing out a new setting specifically with the B/X D&D themes and designs in mind, and it will lean on the Otus-cover original editions and the Rules Cyclopedia heavily, although everything should be equally compatible with the other later iterations of the game, including Labyrinth Lord (which I may also reference). I'll also use the Creature Catalog quite a bit, it's a great resource (and also available at the website).
So: the goal....30 days of new content, ideas, adventures, monsters, magic items and optional rules ideas for Basic/Expert D&D. The reality: I'll make it happen, somehow....!
Starting Tomorrow....a month of....Basic/Expert Dungeons & Dragons!
Reviewed by admins
on
March 31, 2014
Rating:
Reviewed by admins
on
March 31, 2014
Rating:

No comments: