Over the weekend my hard cover deluxe copies of both the Savage Worlds Science Fiction Companion and the Super Powers Companion (2nd edition) arrived. Some of you may recall that I was pretty impressed with the SF Companion in PDF format, and I spent all of February writing up stuff for it (compilation here). Well, the books are both gorgeous, and I'm now thinking about new stuff I can do with both the SF Companion and the Super Powers Companion, which by the way is a lot closer to my vision of what I'd like Mutants & Masterminds to look like....a slim, digestible, to-the-point compilation of all things four color --not that comics are four color anymore; bonus points if you are reading this and have no idea what the term means without googling it!
Anyway, so I know I said I'd get around to focusing on the ten or so games on my list a week or so ago....but I gotta follow my muse if you will, and right now that's telling me I'm not done with my Savage Space setting.....or the percolating supers setting I am now thinking about (thanks to a recent overload reading the Bendis-written New Avengers run)...
Savage Worlds Science Fiction Companion and Super Powers Companion 2nd Edition in Print
Reviewed by admins
on
June 24, 2014
Rating:
Reviewed by admins
on
June 24, 2014
Rating:


No comments: