If anyone is interested in some of the weird stuff I am dropping on Ebay, check it out here. I'm migrating my hoarder's collection to the status of "someone else's problem," as part of a personal resolution this year to move away from the hoarder lifestyle and closer to the minimalist life style. I'll never actually get there....but I can try!
Some of the more interesting stuff on the page includes T&T modules I've hoarded since I was literally eleven years old....I'll be posting B/X some stuff up there soon, too. My goal is to stop harvesting and then secreting away good stuff when it could be better enjoyed by others, essentially.
Some of the more interesting stuff on the page includes T&T modules I've hoarded since I was literally eleven years old....I'll be posting B/X some stuff up there soon, too. My goal is to stop harvesting and then secreting away good stuff when it could be better enjoyed by others, essentially.
Auctions Auctions Auctions
Reviewed by admins
on
March 05, 2018
Rating:
No comments: