And so it was that I talked the group on Wednesday in to trying out Starfinder. And lo, the GM's interest was suddenly rekindled, and we had a brand new and very pathetic group of level 1 androids, humans, skittermanders, and a odd frog out grippli on a rough and tumble adventure like only a bunch of amoral thematic outlaws could go for.
So I've shelved the D&D 5E books for a while and have quietly dragged out all my Pathfinder stuff again....I think getting my Wednesday night group to play Starfinder is a victory in itself, but the future of the other gaming nights has yet to be assessed....Call of Cthulhu will eventually need to take another break....hmmmm.
So I've shelved the D&D 5E books for a while and have quietly dragged out all my Pathfinder stuff again....I think getting my Wednesday night group to play Starfinder is a victory in itself, but the future of the other gaming nights has yet to be assessed....Call of Cthulhu will eventually need to take another break....hmmmm.
Maybe Just System Fatigue!
Reviewed by admins
on
March 14, 2018
Rating:
No comments: