Artikel Terbaru

banner image

Recent in Sports

3/Sports/post-list

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (pubg) Story


pub_g









You might have heard about the winner awarded with chicken dinner, its name may be a little confusing but its massive success storm is not. PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds popularly known as PUBG and battle royal has been embossed as the biggest competitive survival shooting game attracting a big audience of gamers in 2017 thanks to refined take a simple gameplay idea survived than anybody else. It is almost single-handedly taking the battle royal genre mainstream, it recently beat out some of the big competitive and addictive games title including Dota 2, league of legend, and counter strike global offensive for a concurrent player online ever. The battle royal game mode isn’t exactly new, but you can thank player unknown‘s battlegrounds for its current mainstream spotlight. After PUB G sold a ton of millions of copies on website stream during its early access period alone there’s bound to be the wave of games trying to capitalize on the genres exploding popularity. As of now though fortnight battle royal is the front-runner and challenging PUB G dominance and while many have dubbed for tonight’s rendition a PUB G clone there’s a lot that makes these two drastically different. The Similarity to pub g fotnite uses an epics unreal engine 4 for the divergent graphical styles, this game also born out of disparate foundations at its core pub g and fortnite shares much of the same DNA as its predecessors.  Brenden player unknown green himself helped create the origin battle royal mods for “ArmA” eventually leading to “h1z1 king of a kill” which was a premier battle royal game just before pub g busts it onto the scenes. It eventually offers a more approachable streamline experience the military skim framework that really taps into your tactical instincts.
First came the original team of deathmatch island “battle royal”. The Japanese movie told the story of 42 students dropped on a deserted island and forced to kill each other until only one was left. The framework continues a years later, hunger games came around and it reignited the fire .people wanted the battle royal games but no one was making it, but one person wanted it more than anybody else .it was Brendon green better known as mister player unknown himself who had previously created some amazing mods for armor  to “ARMA 3 and “H1z1” after finishing with Sony Online Entertainment and finishing his development of kill for H1z1 .a small South Korean developer picked him up too be a creative design of what we know today as PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. A standalone version of what green believes is the final version of battle royal concept .it incorporates element he had designed in previous iterations. According to green this is the first time a Koran game studio has brought aboard a foreigner as a creative director later he also stated his relationship with blues holes management is strong allowing green’s team to work autonomously with minimal oversight .development began in early 2016 with plans to have the game already within a year faster development was possible with unreal engine 4 compared with armor and h1z1 which were built with proprietary game engines. The game was designed as a mix between the realistic simulation of ARMA 3 and the arcade-like action focus h1z1. Green creative vision has taken the game world by storm making 11 million dollars in the first 3 days and my mate has sold over 2 million copies with a total gross estimated of 60 million dollars. The game is still in early edges and still, they are still adding a new feature on it. 



                                              Plot : 

pub g
After falling asleep for more than 8 hours, I suddenly open my eyes when I first heard the sound of the plane engine. The sound was so irritating that it could make someone deaf. I could know that it was the last, then I looked at the window it was real, so I looked all over the plane corner. And found out that it was actually a reality. Me and my friend and other strangers a sum of 100 people we were on that plane. I looked at my friends they were in plain sleep.  A sound comes from the plane chimney i.e. pilot chamber “are you ready “, so I raised the thumb towards him. We have already marked the place so, It was time to jump.  The island which we were about to drop was a Russian island place .after the final appoint the placed place which we marked was “GHATKA” .it’s a vaguely Soviet, post-apocalyptic dystopian, abandoned hell hole, full of guns and home to loot. Falling from plain was really hard but once you ensure you have guts you will jump. After you jump your parachute will ensure the fall doesn’t kill you, but ones you are down there it is your team against the island .when you are down there your heartbeat suddenly increases as never before. The basic loot which I got was a shotgun and a flash hider which was really worst. I looked at the map and I saw the red alert that someone is coming in your way to hunt you. You fell really blizzard and message to your friends that someone is coming. We used to talk in code word that tango 1 on 300 degrees. And the message comes from the friend that he has no guns so you scope him and bang bang to the stranger. You ensure that it was no friend at all. So you go near where you knocked him, so the last decision is to kill him to be the winner .and you target him and kill him. Now you look at the people the number was decreased to 60, so you are a hunt for next 60 and each other.
chickendinner
Every single one of the team wants to the last one standing. Every single wants to get chicken dinner. The time was ticking again it was time to loot home as soon someone comes to kill your team hunting for weapons and armor scrounging the map to find anything that could be of use .looking down your sights as you open the door and a guy with an m416 blast at you now you are knocked out by someone else .now it’s time to call your friend. Your friend has a Scar –l with an 8 scope +. So he points at him and blows his face with a headshot attack. Now I have no open to stand up, suddenly your friend comes and retrieves you. The island is the most important part too after you use the medical kid you ensure that you are back again and you look at the kill number it is now 20. I look at the map the map was showing red spot I thought it was enemy but it was the red zone. I and my crew went to the s safe house scoping for the enemy but that was not relief no one shouted “bomb bomb “. so I get the conclusion that if we are at the red zone then we could die from the bomb dropping from plan .we had a vehicle so our team rushed towards the vehicle and we move towards the place called “Pochinki” when we were scoping from the running vehicle we could see plan dropping the basket with the help of parachute. I commanded my team to take there it was in the way of the Pochinki. We should see the safe zone was sinking and the number were down to 9. We went to the area where it was dropped. I slowly open the box then I found the things which could help us to survive more and go for the chicken dinner. Now there were altogether 5 men standing three from our team and rest were enemy. We arrived in the next town our ammo was finish our men were hunting for the ammo in that area but we could not find any of it .we could only find the smoke granites and crossbar, so our team threw the gun and picked the cross bars and smoke and then we heard the motorcycle noise we took our position we were in the respected home and scoping for the enemy. When I scoped I could only see the vehicle nobody was there. Now I heard the sound of guns and no 2 was not answering any of it. I called “no 2” but there was no response and told no 1 to gather around. I and my friend quickly hide around the grass and threw the smoke bomb below the building. The blue zone was getting smaller so we have to run to the safe zone or else otherwise we will take damage when we crawled slowly without making a sound I saw the vehicle running outside of the blue zone so I stand up and blow the head of the two so, they were only 1 left. I could not know here is the last one, but I could only hear the noise of the footstep. The weather quickly turned into foggy then we started to shoot each other until we run off bullets. hen there was a sound of the bomb, I quickly ran towards my friend he was knocked out and stopping me from healing him .i haven’t guessed that enemy was right behind me he took a gun and pointed in my head. I could only see my friend died when I was about to heal him a shiny ray hit in my eyes so it was the mirror ray. When I looked at it I saw the enemy pointing at me, so I picked the crossbar and hit in his head until the enemy is dead. Then to celebrate our victory then we shouted “WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!” and we start to rest then we got out from the game, then, at last, we realized that we were inside the game whole time.  


Download link :

PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS is on  PC,  Xbox One, and  Android and ios 

anyfactstolearn.blogspot.com is a famed blog where you get the best guides for the Internet user. if you have any query then feel free to contact us
PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (pubg) Story  PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (pubg) Story Reviewed by admins on July 15, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.